COMPANY: Growth Nation®
REPORTS TO: Doug Bruhnke, CEO of Growth Nation
WORK LOCATIONS: Phoenix, Tucson, San Diego, Los Angeles, Portland (Oregon) and Salt Lake City
Lead successful growth projects at Growth Nation customers that incorporate marketing, sales and business development techniques to increase revenue and earnings. Work with our customers and other members of Growth Nation to create growth in line with customer expectations and the plans. Sustain marketing, sales and growth activities including:
- Be a hands-on project manager for growth projects at multiple customers, and take ownership of marketing and sales initiatives to ‘get it done’.
- Manage customers including determining expectations, building a realistic plan and then exceeding expectations.
- Continually determine the best marketing, sales and business development programs to achieve the plan, obtain customer buy-in, and successfully implement growth.
- Do what it takes to get the plan implemented through your own work and through resources at the customer or within the resource pool of Growth Nation.
- Measure progress by setting monthly goals and measuring progress relative to the goals in areas such as leads, website hits and other appropriate marketing measures.
- Continually improve the capabilities of the marketing resources – both throughput and quality.
- Understand growth opportunities for the customer and continually find ways to improve ROI in achieving measurable growth locally, regionally and globally.
- Obtain success stories and testimonials for a job well done. Continue growth month-by-month.
- Develop and drive growth strategy and achieve effective communication of clear, focused, compelling messages to target customer groups worldwide.
- Manage sustaining activities such as database management, pricing, sales forecasting, market research, marketing literature, promotions and SKU reductions.
- Work as a key team member in the customer’s strategic planning process.
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in Business or Marketing, as well as five or more years experience in marketing, sales and business growth-related activities.
- Experience delivering in international marketing and sales organizations.
- Experience in small and/or medium-sized business environments.
- Strong familiarity with all aspects of marketing including social media, web, direct, PR, etc.
- Strongly networked into the business community.
- High emotional intelligence to get work done with all types of people.
- MBA degree
- Experience with technology, manufacturing and professional service segments.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Experience managing product development projects.
- Collaborative and positive “get it done” personality.
Please submit resumes to Yvonne Luker, Operations Manager of Growth Nation at email@example.com.