You receive sustainability reporting training and certification at SkySong or at your location from a certified GRI training partner. The seminar runs 8am to 5pm on both days. Global certification requires 16 hours of classroom instruction.
Each attendee will receive a certificate directly from GRI, and training on the following:
- GRI, the GRI Framework and Supporting Documents
- Reporting Concept, Planning and the Reporting Process
- Connecting Reporting Content and Monitoring with Policies and Goals
- Why GRI? The Benefits and Challenges of Reporting
- Stakeholder Identification, Role, Prioritization and Engagement
- Quality Assurance and Application Levels, Communicating Results
- The GRI Materiality Principle and Indicators Selection
- Synergies between the UN Global Compact and Sustainability Reporting
- Being a Sustainability Champion
Attendees will earn a valuable credential, discover the full potential of the GRI G3 Framework and join the exclusive community of GRI Certified Professionals. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also watch Growth Nation for more information on GRI reporting options for emerging companies. Click here for more information about Growth Nation seminars.